ALADDIN is proud to announce the publication of the Conference proceedings ICVS 2019 as part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 11754). This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Vision Systems, ICVS 2019, held in Thessaloniki, Greece, in September 2019. The 72 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 114 submissions.
The proceedings include 8 papers presented within the Workshop on: Vision-Enabled UAV and Counter-UAV Technologies for Surveillance and Security of Critical Infrastructures (UAV4S), organized by ALADDIN partner CERTH. More information could be found here (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-34995-0?page=2#toc).
ALADDIN partners CERTH, IDS, FADA and HGH contributed with 5 papers, whose abstracts are available at the following links:
- Classification of Drones with a Surveillance Radar Signal
- Minimal-Time Trajectories for Interception of Malicious Drones in Constrained Environments
- UAV Classification with Deep Learning Using Surveillance Radar Data
- UAV Localization Using Panoramic Thermal Cameras
- Multimodal Deep Learning Framework for Enhanced Accuracy of UAV Detection
External contributors provided 3 papers, whose abstracts are available at the following links:
- Critical Infrastructure Security Against Drone Attacks Using Visual Analytics
- Multi-scale Feature Fused Single Shot Detector for Small Object Detection in UAV Images
- Autonomous Swarm of Heterogeneous Robots for Surveillance Operations
For more public reports and publications follow this link.